Nokian KOLI Olive
A knee-high boot, with slim-fitting ankle for intensive use. The model has an adjustable shaft and a flexible sole with good cushioning and grip on rough terrain. r Also suitable for grip on ice thanks to the possibility to expand them with studs. This unisex boot has a spacious fit, wear it with thick wool socks or choose a size smaller.
- 100% waterproof
- Adjustable shaft with quick release
- Quick-drying polyester lining
- Raised heel edge for easy removal
- Double reinforced heel cap and reinforced toe and side
- Non-stick sole with coarse profile, expandable with studs
- Steel strip in the sole against twisting
- Removable molded anti-shock PU insole
MAINTENANCE: Do not let the boots dry out by long-term storage in direct sunlight or near the heating. Boots should be cleaned before storage, especially after exposure to dirt, salt water, manure and pesticides. Natural rubber boots are easy to clean by gently scrubbing with water and / or soap. Natural rubber stays supple longer with SmartRub.
WARRANTY: The warranty is 1 year on manufacturing defects, but not on wear and tear.