NOKIAN KEVO OUTLAST® Olive
A well-fitting rubber boot with a high shaft, Outlast lining and padded midsole for extra insulation, so ideal in changing weather conditions. The model has an adjustable shaft and the profiled sole provides perfect grip on any terrain. You can also screw studs under these Finnish Nokian boots for good grip on snow and ice.
- Adjustable shaft with quick release
- Temperature regulating Outlast lining and padded solel
- Raised heel edge for easy removal
- Double reinforced heel cap and reinforced toe and side
- Non-stick sole with coarse profile, expandable with studs
- Steel strip in the sole against twisting
- Exchangeable preformed insole
12 months warranty against manufacturing defects.
Maintenance tip : Rinse the dirt, salt water, manure and pesticides immediately after use with water and, if necessary, a mild soap. Never dry them near a heat source, such as a heater or full sun, and spray them regularly with a natural rubber care product, such as SMARTRUB..
For extra comfort, preferably wear woolen socks, in any case no cotton, as it retains perspiration. Preferably take them off with the help of a boot jack.